Fun Run for Peace 2022
Eucaforest Fun Run for Respect.
On 19 November we hosted our 3rd Fun Run – it was a fantastic and inspiring gathering of participants, sponsors, and supporters. Balloons, fruit packets, stationery and face painting also formed part of this fulfilled day.
- Water stations were manned by a local business.
Some of our local banks supported our worthwhile cause.
Fun Run for Peace 2021
On 6 November 2021 we held our 2nd Annual Eucaforest “Sigijimela Ukuthula” Run for Peace.
- Once again this event was a huge success!
- A local bank sponsored water stations and 120 village children received a small school kit as well as a bag of healthy goodies.
- We also started a Youth Running Club under the leadership of Nomusa Magagula – this Club now practices twice a week
- Subsequent to this event 3 of our employees entered the Assegaai Professional 10 km Run in April 2022. Nomusa won 1st Place and Sphesihle: came 2nd – well done to both participants!
Fun Run for Peace 2020:
On 11 November 2020 we hosted our first ever Fun Run For Peace ‘Sigijimela Ukuthula”, on our main farm at Panbult.
- Around 60 participants entered from the neighbouring villages and it was a very successful event. Following this, a Eucaforest Running Club began on the main farm led by an inspiring local runner – Vusi Nkosi.
- Two local runners was identified from the Fun Run – both had great potential and talent – namely Sunday Skonde and Nomusa Magagula